Code of Conduct
At ATL, all our colleagues will:
- Provide excellent products and services and maintain product safety
- Cultivate good relationships with customers, suppliers and partners
- Maintain and promote fair competition
- Respect intellectual property
- Avoid conflicts of interests
- Protect commercial confidentiality
- Conduct fair transactions
- Protect ATL assets and property and ensure proper usage
- Undertake responsible mineral procurement
ATL has adopted a circular economy model for its operations as a way to reduce waste and protect the environment. This holistic ecosystem applies to the totality of our operations, from lithium-ion batteries' R&D to our manufacturing system. ATL also owns the core technology of raw materials, cells, battery systems and battery recycling.
At ATL, we aim to achieve a complete green production process. We strictly monitor the treatment of wastewater through a sewage treatment station, and the solid waste can be recycled. We are committed to:
- Green products
- Material safety
- Compliance with EU's ROHS
- Zero danger and waste in batch production
- Controllable discharge of waste water
- No high energy consumption
- Low carbon emissions
Occupational Health and Safety System
ATL has created a garden-like factory, and established a reliable system of occupational safety and health for all employees.
- The company's professional EHS team has proactively participated in the international standard and industry standard setting.
- The company has obtained 18 patents for safety technology and 3 for environmental protection.
- ATL's innovation of GSM alarm system for fire water status monitoring and simulation software for smoke extraction optimization has gained the company capability of rapid response to emergency.
- The company has achieved full safety environment without major hazard, reached the world's advanced level of work accidents per million and realized zero occupational disease occurrence.
- The factory green coverage is up to 30%
ATL actively takes measures to address climate change and promotes green, low-carbon development.
Goal: By 2035, reduction of CO2 emission intensity by 50%; By 2050, achieve carbon neutrality across the value Chain.
- ATL-Carbon Neutrality Strategic Committee & Promoting Team
- Carbon Emission Management System
- Carbon reduction throughout the entire lifecycle of a product (raw material, manufacture, transportation, disposal)
- ISO 14064 & 14067 verification of greenhouse gas
- Preparing standards related to carbon footprint and emission reduction methodology: T/SPSTS 038, T/SPSTS 039